Manchester Medical Services are able to offer a specialist response vehicle service to clients. We can offer the following services to suit your needs:
- Full Ambulance Specification Rapid Response Vehicle with full markings and Emergency Warning Systems
- Covert 4x4 Response Vehicle with Emergency Warning Systems.
- Unique off road Quad ambulance for non road event work#
- Specialist cycle response bikes and trained riders.
The vehicles mentioned above allow Manchester Medical Services to supply dedicated response vehicles for a variety of requirements which could include some of the below:
- Event medical requirements both on and off road.
- Transport of secure medical documents
- Transport of drugs, tissue and blood samples
- Transport of medical teams and equipment
All our drivers are highly skilled professionals and we can offer you a dedicated service. We currently supply GP Surgeries, NHS Clients and private medical services with some of these services.
Our vehicles have the ability to be tracked, they have in vehicle communications systems which include mobile phone, UHF radio and built in GPS systems.
We can offer drivers who have specialist skills such as:
- Blue Light Response Drivers EDI certified
- ADR Qualified Drivers
- RoSPA Qualified Drivers
- Patient Transport Drivers
MMS are also able to offer staff driver solutions. Occasions arise when your medical staff require a driver, be it a community nurse, GP or out of hours service. We can provide the vehicle and driver to ensure continuation of service. Our specialist and fully trained drivers, will when required also accompany your staff in concern for safety situations, and where requested the driver will also accompany the member of staff into the premises.
We also provide lone worker transport / escort services as required. All items and personnel are moved in secure conditions, under controlled conditions.
MMS can also offer S.I.A Qualified security personnel to accompany your staff. This is a unique service and these staff are also advanced qualified medics who work as part of the Manchester Medical Services Team.
Organ transplant and transplant team movements can be arranged at short notice, with NHS authority where required under Blue Light response conditions.
We can arrange PTS movements, medicar transport and much, much more.
Please contact us for a free no-obligation qoute....